Pryzebox is proud to announce its first Pryzebox Promotional Giveaway!
PryzeBox Back to the Future Giveaway 1967 Camaro or Tesla Cybertruck
Learn how to enter for a chance to win a 1967 Camaro or Tesla Cybertruck.
As part of our launch, we at Pryzebox want to give people an incentive to download our app and tell their friends. To do this, we are pulling off one crazy stunt! As you help us get to our first 100,000 users, we are planning on giving away a 1967 Camaro and a Tesla Cybertruck.
We call this #pryzebox100kgiveaway (sometimes referred to as #onourwayto100k and other similar hashtags), and therein lies several hidden meanings. First off, at 100,000 users of our app, our business becomes not only viable, but an exciting place to look for your favorite giveaways, games, and prizes. After all, the more people and businesses on the app, the more options, and opportunities!
Second, not only do we need 100,000 users, but we also want to give away 100,000 prizes, find 100,000 winners, and help hundreds of businesses get discovered on our unique marketplace.
To get information on entering the contest when it is launched, all you need to do is provide your information on the form below, and you’ll get added to our list to receive email updates once the official contest is established. You will receive instructions on how to download the app, set up a user account, and officially enter for a chance to win the 1967 Camaro or Tesla Cybertruck once available. You will also learn tips and tricks on how to increase your chances of winning (hint: one of the activities to get more entries is to tell your friends).
Founder of PryzeBox Gives Away His 1967 Camaro!
Pryzebox Founder Gives Away His 1967 Camaro
Corey Williams at Pryzebox
“Hi, I’m Corey Williams, and I believe in the mission of PryzeBox so much that I’m giving away my 1967 Camaro!’
“She’s a beauty, isn’t she?’
“Being an entrepreneur is my life, and supporting small business is my modus operandi.’
“And the state of the economy can be a bit scary for businesses and consumers alike.’
“That’s why we started PryzeBox.’
“The PryzeBox mission statement is to make product discovery fun, easy, and rewarding for everyone. So we built The World’s Only Marketplace for Giveaways, Contests, and Prizes.’
‘We bring together good customers with fantastic deals offered by quality brands. PryzeBox is the place to enjoy the thrill of winning great prizes and the excitement of competing against others. Winning free stuff and having a good time competing is the PryzeBox approach to product advertising and discovery. This approach rewards our product partners with increased sales and customers with products they want to own.’
“We want to help commerce survive and thrive by bringing small business to your door. PryzeBox makes advertising better for everyone.’
“So download the app and discover, play, win… and you’ll also get a chance to come home with this 1967 Camaro with 396 Big Block, completely updated and a custom interior!’
“You can help with this mission. We need 100,000 users to get this off the ground, offer amazing prizes and discounts consistently, and support our businesses. So download the app and help us help small businesses everywhere as we are on our way to 100k.”
- This contest is not yet official and not available in all states.
- Entering your information on any form of this website does not mean you are entering the contest. You are merely expressing interest to learn more if/when the contest becomes official and available.
- No purchase required to enter and does not increase your chances of winning
- Must be over 18 to enter
- This giveaway is dependent on the successful launch of our business and the Tesla is not available until Tesla officially makes them available.
- This web page is exclusively for informational purposes only about the intent of Pryzebox to give more information about this contest, and the contest is not yet official.
- This contest is not available in Florida, Rhode Island, nor New York.
- This contest is not available in any state that it is not legal to do so at this time, and different states will have different laws and requirements.